By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use www.emergehealthwellness.com.au’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Emerge Health and Wellness Terms of Trade
Hypnotherapy sessions are by pre arranged appointment .
• Appointments may be booked online, however the hypnotherapist will contact and speak with you before the allocated appointment time.
• Coaching Sessions are also by appointment only.
• Please be on time for all appointments.
• A minimum of 24 hours notice must be given if you are unable to attend an appointment or wish to change an appointment time.
• Failure to do so will attract a cancellation fee, or the full fee of the appointment.
• Payment is required before or on the appointment day.
• Payment is accepted via credit card, cash or Paypal. Direct Debit options are available for programs. (please speak with your Therapist)
• All group and individual programs need to be paid in advance of the commencement of the program.
• Some Health Fund rebates are available. Speak to you health fund. Payment is paid to Emerge Health and Wellness and then claimed back from your fund.
• Intial sessions are usually 1.5 hours in duration. Subsequent sessions are usually 60 minutes but may be shorter or longer dependent on the situation.
• Please do not attend the sessions under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Hypnotherapy and coaching are a two way process, you are required to work with your therapist and endeavour to follow any advice in the form of homework, listening to recordings that is given by your therapist. Each client is unique and is treated as such.
•• All medical questionnaire s and intake forms are to be completed and answered honestly to ensure best outcome.
Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, NLP (neuro linguistic programming), Guided Imagery, Coaching, and Self Hypnotic Techniques are not in any way meant to be a substitute for standard medical, psychological or psychiatric treatment for SERIOUS or life-threatening conditions, such as medical trauma, surgical emergencies or thought disorders such as psychosis or schizophrenia.